Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Once more

I know that I promised a week of mourning but I really can't resist the urge to blog de.

28/06/09

I went to for my 2nd dental appointment for my braces,Al and Novack followed me there. I really am grateful that they were hardworking enuff to wake early and accompany me to the Curve. So after this appointment,I got 34 more appointments to go. (The price we pay for beauty).

After the dental appointment,Fairus and Sham joined us for TRANSFORMERS. It was a good movie lah,full of CGI and humour but they didn't focus much on character development and it wasn't fair to mix Terminator into it.

29/06/09

I went Yamcha with the guys as usual. When I got back,I watched HOUSE MD,the case was cool.The patient could not lie at all,whatever he said was the naked truth and Wilson had a traumatic past which explains why he is so helpful to others.

30/06/09

After classes,I met up with Al.We went to check out a restaurant in Sec 3.The name of the restaurant is Restaurant Gembira. We both had Nasi Lemak but since my teeth are still aching,I have to swallow all without chewing,lucky I got a lot of practice in this.

At around 12,As joined us for lunch at Kedai Kopi near the Tasek Shah Alam.

At 2pm,sent Al back to his house and went back to wait for an important call to confirm a meet up at 4pm. Lucky,the call came early by an hour and I went to Pakli to meet with Mr Alligator. (hahhahaha)

I got to know Mr Alligator thru this blog and then in facebook. We spent a few times chatting in FB and we had met once before. This was supposed to be his Bday celebration but since I paid some textbooks and etc,I was broke. Oh yeah,we were supposed to celebrate it last week but Mr Alligator was down with fever and was suffering from gum infection and toothache so we had to postpone it till this day.

Mr Alligator is a cute guy although he tries his hardest to deny this but he really is a cute guy and he is taking a degree in Health field in another IPTS in Shah alam but he's staying in Cheras,so I need to think of his travelling time and level of tiredness to plan a meet.

We went to Bukit Raja to watch Transformers,the odd thing is both of us admitted that we had alredi watched it b4 and just want to watch it to please the other party. :)



Ps: Dear readers,Could any of u tell me how to get a pure bred German Shepard puppy? I really need to now cos my happiness lies in the balance. Thanks

5 comments:

Paul Figaro J said...

i only know where to get pure breed Germans hunk...ooppss...

Armanique said...

wah braces ah!!! gd for u and good for whoever is receiving it hahaha!!!

the viennamese said...

Don't buy dogs. Adopt them from the pound. Pure-breds are overrated! :P

Ash Godiva said...

Paul J:please tell me where to get those pure breed Germans hunk^^

ichi: all your best with Mr alligator:)

ichimaru akira said...

Paul J:hahahahaha,share the love.

Armanique:Thanks

Evann: erm,its kind hard to convince Mr Alligator.

Count:thanks