Thursday, January 28, 2010

3

2 mths have passed since that incident in facebook and I still haven't got any comments from u about the incident,I guess everything that u said in the past was just empty talk and I was such a dufus to proudly claim that ur my best fren in front of my frens and urs.

For the past year,starting from May 09, u have crossed the line over and over again,insulting me publicly each time but I always thought that its just playful banter among frens except for 3 occasions which I still can't comprehend how you could do that to me. As u always have said,"frenship is just a form of entertainment",well I do hope ur "frens" are entertaining u enuff.

Frankly and strangely, I know what u said about me among of frens of which I had never taken to heart but since this is the last time that I'm going to discuss about u,let's bare it all,k?

But unfortunately,I'm too noble to do that but my advice to ur troupe is don't make u a trustee or just follow ur way blindly cos u'll be kicked off the bandwagon when u ain't entertaining enuff.

I just remembered one of ur words which I quote," I like when ppl say that I'm wrong.It helps me to realize who I am". Unquote.

That,my fren, is the greatest bullshit that I had ever heard.Criticism simply bounce off ur face.

Anyway,thanks for everything.

Ps: Guys,this is my personal view of a person. I won't and don't force my views or actions on anyone. If u want to be frens with him,go ahead but I don't want to hear anything about it.