Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Proof



Sorry for not being rich... Sorry fo not having a sweet tongue..Sorry for not having a VVIP on my phone list.. Sori for studying in an IPTS ... Sorry for having the WANT to be a SOMEBODY.

Life sucks when u have only ur guts to rely on. No matter how good u are, people will want someting more from u. 1000x u will fall in order to be able to stand once.

Ppl asked why u want tis, why do u want to suffer rejection over and over again. Life can be so simple if u let it be..

Well, if I want an easy life, I could go and take over the family business, let it be my small family business or my god mom's multinational company. The only difference is in the number of zeroes of the total profit. So what's keeping me from doing that? I think its pride but again I think its pure vengeance, I want to shut the mouths of those nay-sayers but proving to them that I could do better than them. I want to prove that getting high marks by being a parrot or regurgitating the notes of lecturers doesn't make u smart.

With my stubbornness and my guts, I hope that its enuff to reach my goals.




No comments: