Thursday, May 12, 2011

1 month de



Can I say that I'm not enjoying my Li yet? Or still just haven't find the rite frequency with my supervisor? Erm.. maybe cos she is from Eve's clan which is a gender that I can't fully understand; all my life,I have been dealing with Guys. (Family is a different topic). I mean seriously why can't they say that they want A while insisting that B is right for them. Seriously, don't say sumting then change to sumting else. Women are definitely strange.

Anyway,the things that I have doing is a bit hush2 (hahahhaha) but seriously its fun+ tedious+ tiring. I wonder if I shuld continue doing it for my Msc. (erm...erm).

Oh yeah,sori for being Emo for a week plus2.. its just that sumtings happened and maybe I will be cancelling an objective from my 5 year plan. Let that person continue living in a drama. But seriously,if the world was perfect and all the stars are correctly aligned,he will be perfect for me.

Que sera sera, if its meant to be,it will be mine

No comments: