Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Progress


I am currently doing my masters on cancer research, focusing on drug discovery. And I swear that I will kill the next guy who said that my work is super hard and high level thingy. Trust me, I have killed before.

Anyway, the work is not that hard when ur enjoying urself with it. I hate those ppl who post TGIF on Fridays; pleaselah, if u hate ur job then change it, do not go and bitch about it.

Ok2, back to story, the project is a multi-part project. Yes, I can do my Phd and Postdoc with the project if  I want 2 and the powers that be still want me 2.

Right now, I am focusing on whether the drug works aka Part 1. In part 1, there is 3 parts. I just completed part 1.1.1, part 1.1.2 and part 1.1.3 is awaiting optimization; a word that I hate.

Hopefully, I can start part 2 and part 3 next year, if everything is there and everything is perfect then I might finish it by 2014.

So wish me luck guys. Hopefully I won't go crazy any time soon.

1 comment:

Cyren said...

Ichi!!!

Good luck!!!

Also, you should like put more than one post per page >< so I can just scroll and baca.