Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kedekut Ilmu


Sumtimes,in uni, its an advantage to know sumting before hand let it be the date of submission of an assignment or stuff pertaining the subjects. Often than not, u will get ppl who often ask u questions about the subject and then will keep mum on the info that they have and u ended up at the losing side.

I have always thought that as classmates or frens, we shuld help each other to graduate especially those subjects that are kinda hard but unfortunately, time to time again, I meet ppl who are super stingy with their knowledge. To these ppl, I don't really respect them, knowledge is supposed to be shared not to be controlled by a singular person.

Recently, I found a hadith pertaining this matter,its is kinda shocking that The Prophet commented on this (yeah, I'm not that religious but I know wrong from right) cos usually those who have high level of religious teaching would follow the sayings and teachings of The Prophet closely.

The said hadith:

From AbU Hurairah r.a who heard that The Prophet once said that whoever that was asked on the KNOWLEDGE that he/she knows but denies his/her understanding on the issue will be restricted by the FIRES OF HELL on the Day of Judgement.

Recorded by Abu Daud & Al Tirmizi

1 comment:

Bravebear said...

biasalah~ uni memang banyak orang cam tu...

My word verification 'serasi'