Wednesday, November 9, 2011

H.A.C.K.E.R.S

The sky is ur limit they say but why when I wanna move forward and touch the sky, there are a lot of negative remarks being pass around, am I that unworthy of achieving my dreams. Shuldn't u be proud of what I can do? A mentor shuld be proud that student surpasses him someday. If not, there is no point in being a mentor.

Yes, I know that I'm a very ambitious person but at the same time, I'm being realistic, if I cannot open 1 door, its commonsense to try and open another door or use another key to open it.

What's my dream? I WANT TO BE A RESEARCH OFFICER. So I'm saying this personally to a group of individuals who I used to respect, I am hungry with ambition, I want my name to be on a door, I want a parking space for my own and most importantly, I want an office to myself.


If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself.
Confucius







1 comment:

Ash Godiva said...

research officer?i see another Mayuri in making,good luck:D

they just unworthy in giving you negative remark,belum cuba belum tahu.