Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm back


Sorry been busy with finding myself and determining where I shuld go from now.

I have decided to move forward, no matter who or what stands in my way, I'll move forward.

Its strange that some can be jealous of one's position, no matter how high they are compared to the other. I guess that is human nature.

So I will not lie that what they did, didn't affect me but again I would like to thank them cos they had made me stronger, and made me realized that I could actually do things that I thought wasn't possible.

Being on top, being bottom is a cycle, but once ur too comfy on top, u will have twisted ideas on staying on top. Remember that each person that u harm, ur just opening new fronts for others to attack u.

Anyway, I'm starting to do my masters, so remember to believe in urself and trust urself, the most important thing is to always try to stand up with ur 2 feet.


No comments: