Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lose



  These days, my life have been evolving around my lab and home plus a few moments when I chat with a few frens on FB and Hp. When I am at the lab, I work... When I am at home, I work... There seems to be no breaks in between both places, WORK is my main task.

 In the Lab, I work to get my Masters and to ensure that my mice is living a happy life before I use them for experiments. At Home, I need to settle my Dad's shop plus a few sessions of reading papers that I had gathered during the day.

Having Work as a main point is tiring especially when things happened unexpectedly. My lab's AHU broke down due to an electrical surge therefore spent a major part of the day to move them to rooms that have air-con. Yeah, my mice are fussy, they need a room with a temperature of 22 degrees Celsius or else they will start to eat their pups or die which is a no no for me. Then, came home and I need to settle stuff that my bro neglected to do. Argued with the parents... somehow,its easy for them to say that we only disturb u on the weekends je.

I need to rest, to unwind my brains, to stop thinking.. literally be in a comatose state to reset and reboot for the week ahead.

To enter that comatose state, I do not need to be on a bed/ watching Tv (it does help though). I just need a place to throw my worries away or a person who will just blab without me having to solve their probs or hear the same punchline over and over again.

U know the feeling that u get when u hold that bantal busuk or ur blanket.. I need to recreate that in some way or method. Just lose myself in oblivion without caring if my words will hurt others or how ppl may affect me. That safe feeling is lost when u get older, carrying more responsibilities.

Goal for the next 6 mths: find somewhere/something/someone that could give me the security to lose myself

No comments: