Sunday, May 6, 2012

A proper break up

Q: hey, I think we cannot go on....

 I: why? Q: ur 2 nice 2 me... I think I do not deserve this..

 I: oh.. so being nice is bad

 Q: nolah..its me.. I think....

 I: oklah.. since u really want this..I cannot force u

Q: thanks

 I: but before I go, I really want to say this ur a screw up, u spend hours in uni, learning about a field but u did not use the knowledge u have learnt in ur daily life.. u know what are ur weaknesses but u do not want to improve them. Yet, u complained that ur stupid..if ur stupid, then work on what u are lacking. Do not just say that ur stupid and let it be. U often say that ppl played u out but u let them play u out by saying nothing to them,do not expect ppl to know what ur thinking about..if u like someone 100%, then and say that I like u 2, do not just wait till they grow tired of waiting for u. The other thing, u say that u have no more money but I see that u spend like a king.. yeah, ur parents can afford it but what about when they stopped being ur cash cow.....

 Q: erm...

 I: do not interrupt, u have to learn to live ur own life, ur frens are dragging u down, they are also stupid and wasting their time.. u want to keep being the victim in every issue, but do u know that ur hurting ppl/making them not wanting to be with u... u think that life is all about fun and games.. The main and biggest prob about u is u just think and not acting. Do u really think that ppl would keep giving stuff to woo if u do not the very least give them back sumting.. u need not buy stuff or plan sumting big.. u shuld just make more time for them, send them a sms or give them a call.. Think about it....

Q: u bitch... who do u think ur?

I: this is who I am...Good nite

No comments: