Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2 days de



I have started my internship. So far,I have been up to my nose reading journals about mosquitoes and those which are related to its order; reduviids, papaya fruit fly and etc. I am Insectoman. I share my office with a cage full of Aedes spp. Lemme recap what happened in the last 2 days.

DAY 1

- met the head of dept,she shown 2 fingers and asked me to choose which I want.
- met my supervisor and got a stack of journals.
- read 3 journals and 2 thesis
- my fren's unit burned down

DAY 2

- read 4 journals
- learned how to differentiate the different mosquitoes that suck ur blood daily
- stare at the cage which is full of mosquitoes

Seriously, I am having a new found respect for them;fyi: the males mates with males and females and at random. THEY ARE NATURE'S CASANOVAS.

ps: can't tell u what I'm working on cos its secret,heck even I don't know what I'm doing.

4 comments:

Armanique said...

wahahahaha that's so u!!!

nicky05 said...

still got 6 mths to go.:P

Ash Godiva said...

wahaha you got an interesting jobXD

ichimaru akira said...

Arman: hahahaha..

Nicky: erm.. can survive one

Ash: very interesting