Thursday, April 21, 2011

Goodnite



Reading Kidz blog reminded me of sumting that I used to do every night b4 sleeping. Some ppl might think saying "goodnite" to the lover is a stupid,waste of money and childish thing to do but for me it means a lot cos that person was the only person that I said good nite,every night for 2 years without fail.

I'm sure that all of u realised that I'm not close to my family in many ways,the times that we talked per day can be counted with 2 hands and the times that we see each others' face can be counted with one hand and yet we live in the same house.Btw,I'm not adopted or anything but the bond isn't there between me and my family.

Its funny how a word that mean a lot to someone but have so little impact to another person.

1 comment:

ray brixton said...

try to spend time with your family, even though the bond is not strong but you guys need each and everyone. try to gel yourself to them, a filial son is important. i am not here to kaypoh but i hoped that you know your family love you no matter what they did. water cannot be compared to blood.... cheers and may you be always happy and healthy. gd luck.