Sunday, August 7, 2011

Alone tonite



The whole day I was finishing up my report for work,when I got a call from from the Lecturer(read my previous posts,then u know). So Ichi being Itchy naturally would not refuse such an offer,besides he is quite the cutey and has good hands.......

Anyway, after doing it, I left his place and met a fren for supper,when he asked whether I have given up on love.. Naturally, I said No but after thinking hard in solitude, I wonder if my answer is the truth..

Sure,my future bf will be appalled at what I have done before seeing him but to not have sex with others unless he is ur bf is kinda not my style. Just tell me how sure are u of ur lover will be there for u forever? Making assumptions on sumting not concrete is kinda dumb...
I wonder if there would be a person who would love both of my facades; the Light and the Dark sides of me..

Sori2,back to the topic, looking for superficial love/pleasure during ONS is just like taking in drugs, the danger,the trill,the adrenaline rush,the climaxes is nice, for few hours, u feel like ur a part of someone,a few hours,u feel that he loved u but when reality sets in,ur just a lonely soul.. Maybe,I'm just doing ONS to get rid of my loneliness

In a perfect world,ppl like me do not exist.. Lestat once said; if I'm bad,then teach me how to be good, if I'm good,then teach me so that I could be good in being good.

Both the devil and the angel exist in me, can someone destroy the darkness in me?



2 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

i'm doing ONS for pleasure,it's like eating a good foodXD

Armanique said...

well i did once and regret it... I know it's nt what i want ultimately... i guess its really about what you want and what u deem is right... dun worry ichi, im sure the right one will make his way :)