Thursday, February 14, 2013

2012


 Yeah, its a bit late so sue me.

 2012 is remarkable year for me, it has taught me a lots of things that somehow let me get to know me better.

WORK

When working in research/science, u need to be skilled balancer; when ur too focus in work, u have the tendency to lose control and submit fully to work. Work is supposed to be fun but when ur rushing for deadlines, protocols gone wrong or some equipment malfunction, things can be kinda hectic. 

Sometimes, its exciting to talk about science 24/7 but sometimes it can be annoying to others. The worse part of working is when it starts to ur everything, the reason of why u get up in the morning, the reason of why u stay up late thru the nite. 

Life is more than getting good results, usable data, sound protocols. Scientists everywhere is complaining that  the way we work is wrong, team heads are supposed to guide us to be more life-oriented not lab-oriented. 

1 year in research, I have lost so many friends, some of which that I am trying to savage and some I failed to do so. Sorry to those ppl who I lose contacts with, to those who are still there, who are understanding enuff, I love u so dearly.

In spite of this, would I be shifting my focus to others fields that are less demanding, I doubt so. This is my dream, this where I want to be.  

LOVE

A topic that I do not fail to talk about. Yes, I am still looking for it. In 2012, I have been dating with a few ppl that I think that are suitable for me to be my life partner but sometimes its funny how things worked out.


Sumtimes, we have accept that sumtings are not yet for us; it does not mean that we are weird, coward or not trying but Time plays an important role. So let it be,everything has a time and place, no need to push it or delay it.

PERSONAL


With so many things on my plate, its not hard to want to just push the kill switch and be a lifeless person for a  long period of time. Gym has been great, playing games to release tension is nice but nowadays, I just love to  spend time doing things on my own. 




Funny how the heart can be deceiving
More than just a couple times
Why do we fall in love so easy
Even when it's not right

Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try try try
Gotta get up and try try try
You gotta get up and try try try












No comments: