Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Gym part 2



  Its has been like 4 mths that I started gym at Celebrity Fitness, Sunway. Oddly, the gym has been kind to me, no admin probs and so, the trainers are wonderful; been taking a few private lessons on building various muscle groups. Its funny that they let me fondle their biceps and abs to keep me motivated and sometimes fondle mine 2. :P

  When a gay guy goes to gym, many would say that he is looking for cocks and not for working out. I go to gym for working out je, I swear seriously.. but gym showers are gym showers, I would not lie if there were one or 2 or 6 encounters of ppl wanting to give extra services while showering. But yeah, I go to gym for gym not 4 sex. (Ichi is not itchy)

 Anyways, I do like what I see; the changes on my body but would like to speed it up a bit, still flabby a bit and my legs are getting slender, not a nice thing.

 Hopefully, this habit becomes a routine.

No comments: