Friday, March 18, 2011

Being evil

For those who know me will know that the Evil Quotient in me is insignificant,maybe only 1% if compared to the other aspects of me;Blur me, Wise me, Cranky me and Silent me.

Evil me is an aspect that I reserved for a special few like Anak Raja gang and etc.But me being evil isn't truly evil in sense that I don't go and destroy that person totally but I want them to learn that what they are doing will come back and haunt especially these grup of ppl who are somebody at least in my uni. Most of their victims would just walk away or in the end will be lulled by their sweetness which makes them think that what they do is a good thing.

Maybe in restropect,I shuld go and be Blair,destroy them fully and make sure that they won't dare to show their faces in public..

I really wish that their internship will be a disaster

No comments: