Monday, March 21, 2011

Stuck

Every now and then when I’m all alone
I’d be wishing that you would call me on the telephone
Say you want me back but you never do
I feel like such a fool
There’s nothing I can do
I’m such a fool for you


I can’t take it
What am I waiting for?
I’m still breaking
I miss you even more
And I can’t fake it
The way I could before
I hate you but I love you
I can’t stop thinking of you
It’s true, I’m stuck on you

I don't know whether I can go on like this with U..Every day and nite,I'm waiting for ur call/sms. I'm so tired of being the one who makes the 1st move,wondering whether I'm doing the right thing. I wanted to give up at the very 1st min but due to ur reasoning,I didn't but now ur acting like nothing. I'm sick of waiting for the end to come. Pls come clean for both of our sakes

2 comments:

Armanique said...

Oh god what happen? Hope u're ok

Amanda L said...

You fine my friend? Hope everything is alright for you!