Sunday, March 6, 2011

Justify

I was talking to a fren over the phone the other day,he was asking why I "like" certain ppl and why my liking keeps on changing. Most would like a certain type of ppl,for example,some would like muscular guys,some would like twinks and some would like ppl with big eyes.

According to my fren , none of my Exs follow a certain pattern;the basis of why I like them differ from one to another (Yes,I don't count physical attributes as major reasons of liking a person). Anyway,the fren asked me to justify my actions which is a weird thing cos how do u explain to someone why u like a person. I mean a person is a person not a thing. I can tell u a thousand reasons why I like Hush Puppies but I'm dumbfounded when u ask me to a give a reason of liking a person.

In the end,I just said that " just like loh". I know its dumb but what to say when we are talking about love.

No comments: