Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a funny rejection letter


As u know that I have been actively applying for work there and here. So there are bound to have a few rejection emails from the company.

But there is one company's letter that I find to be weird.

It started with "We are sorry" plus a bit of background story of why the had to reject me and on what basis they picked the future employees and then,they ended with "Since you are not a fresh grad therefore ur automatically rejected"

Don't get me wrong, I do love rejection letters as they tell me where am I standing but being a fresh grad isn't a good reason to reject someone,just imagine if every company thinks the same way,what are fresh grads to do? Sell themselves at Lorong Haji Taib?

but again that isn't a bad idea..kan?

I'm just rm 50 for a blow...

No comments: