Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Interview questions

Kinda sien going for interviews especially when ur dream job is taken away due to a stupid technical overlook. So these are some stupid questions that smart ppl asked.

1)

So u haven't convo yet? so means ur not a degree holder lah?

Inner thoughts: If I need to convo and then find job, u'll still hire me?

2)

Why find job now? wait till u convo lah

Inner thoughts: U want to fed me till then?

3)

Aiyo,ur fresh grad..hard to hire u

Inner thoughts: Ur dad had a lab rite,cos then u got a lot of exp

4)

So what are u going to do for Masters?

Inner thoughts: u wanna give me title & money ah?

5)

So what do you consider of doing A,B,C?

Inner thoughts: I want pay.. I'll Do S.U.C.K 2

6)

How badly u need this?

Inner thoughts: As badly as u need sex

7)

Where else u have applied 2?

Inner thoughts: tried to apply at Assassins-are-us but failed due to the height requirement

8)

OOh,u have worked here..why quit?

Inner thoughts: cos my term have ended

9)

Why u choose to work here?

Inner thoughts: cos its near to the salon that I always go to


Sorry,but I'm very2 cranky rite now.. but again,if u have probs with my ATTITUDE,u can always unfren or delete me from ur life..LIKE I CARE kan

2 comments:

ooi2009 said...

what is ur email ??!

ichimaru akira said...

ikhtifar_rafi85@hotmail.com