Monday, September 12, 2011

Lost In Kuala Lipis

don't know why to start with the post...

1stly, I'm in kuala lipis doing part time work for one of the Docs from my intern days. Yes, I have finished my internship.. unfortunately, I didn't get a place for work despite all the hype form my interview in July/June. I was so happy when they confirmed to hire me and sent me for training despite I'm still an intern. Then the mail came and they decided not to hire me cos I have not konvo-ed yet.

For once, I thought what I did was right, all the work,all the times that I had to defend my decisions from my parents and the times that I had to endure their taunts of not being a good son finally paid off. For once, they accepted what I'm doing with my life but then shit happened.

Life sucks, u will never know whether ur doing a good/bad till u get the conclusion. Maybe the rejection is a blessing in disguise.. Maybe I need to work extra hard to get a good life, after all,My dreams are kinda big in their own right.

2ndly, Mr Scorpio isn't happy of where I am heading, our paths is different,we want different life.. Sumting that I have been stressing with him; I can't settle for mediocre things, I want not to be tied down with a place or a certain goals that are pre-set for me. If that's how Life works, ppl should NEVER ask what Hope/Dreams u have in the future.

Yeah, I know, I don't do well in reality...

1 comment:

Armanique said...

-pats- don't be too hard on urself ba