Thursday, January 6, 2011

Almost there

Ur 1st traces of life was created here on 10/6/2010,then I gave u half of my time,thinking how you could be better,better than the rest. Although u were as unglamorous as ur creator and ur form had been changed repeatedly over and over again,ur core never changed.

Over the period of 14 weeks,u evolved from a single sentence to a chapter and finally a full fledged proposal and was emerged with other ideas that made ur body and core stronger. Handing u in for grading was the proudest moment ever for me cos it marked another milestone in my education.

For the next few weeks,u thought that u were abandoned but even when ur evolution was coming to a standstill,ur creator was finding ways to improve on u,making u glam and hot like some of ur kind who have fans awaiting their final form.

Tonite,u have started to evolve again after all the preparations done to make it a possibility. In a few more weeks,I hope that u will able to achieve ur final form.

3 comments:

Armanique said...

ur school work huh?

nicky05 said...

evolve into a beautiful butterfly

ichimaru akira said...

Arman+Nick: Its my thesis lah..almost completed de