Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dynamics

When I was young,a few of my aunties will gossip about the gfs that my uncles have,some will comment that certain suitors are too young therefore am interested in money instead of being sincere in the relationship.

Then when I entered the gay world, many of the uncles would say that youngsters are good for ONS je; they use the experienced ones for leverage into the gay world, some are happy to get paid for their services. Therefore,I refrained myself from getting into a relationship with someone that has an age differences of more than 5 yrs old.

Like everything that we plan,somewhere there must be a flaw,the difference in age between me and my 1st was about 8 yrs. That was the most meaningful relationship that I had,unfortunately I was too ego and wanted more.

Then after him,I had Exes that are around the pre-determined age gap of 5 yrs,some were ok,some were not,mostly it failed cos we were busy ticking off our accomplishments in life and bed.

And now, I'm dating someone that is much,much older than any of my Exes and I must admit that its kinda fun.

1 comment:

Armanique said...

gd luck. keep me updated :)