Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

Today is the start of a brand new year. I'm sure that some of u are starting to plan or write down ur new year's resolutions. As for me,I have a few resolutions but some are more in the long term list.

My New Year's Resolutions:

1) Keep contact with frens thru others means than Facebook.

I'm taking FB for granted de,all of the info that is I got about my frens come from FB,need to chat with them more thru sms/ phone.

2) Save money

2011 has a lot of weddings in store,some are frens' and some are family. So I need to give them presents and etc.

3) Lessen my scandals

Hahhaha.. as if this would come true but see how ah.. I admit that most of my scandals are created by someone therefore I have nothing much to do de.

4) Get a new phone

Ppl,I don't need a smartphone but I need a proper phone.. an E72 or a SE.. My bday is in 5 mths..

5) Read more

Been reading nothing but notes lately and am dying to get new books to read..erm, maybe during my internship,I will have more time kot

4 comments:

Armanique said...

Happy new year ichi!!! I too have many resolutions to plan still lol

Vincent~ said...

smartphone.... grrr....

nicky05 said...

happy 2011 :p

ichimaru akira said...

Arman: let's plan 2gether

Vincent: I know u have one bu yeah,smartphones aren't my cup of tea

Nicky: (: