Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kage bunshin no jutsu

2 conflicting events happened 2day,one required me to be spectator and the other required me to be a doer. The former is organized by my Uni (my lecturers and my Kohai) while the other is for money.(am still working due to a lot of things to pay off)

Of cos,I picked to attended the latter due to various reasons but mainly cause by money. I'm sure by now a few would say that I'm being selfish for not supporting my kohais but as I said in earlier posts,I'm not an avid fan of my uni. (mmg anak murid derhaka )

The only thing that I regret not joining the Uni event is that I missed seeing one of my lecturers sing(ramai yg memuji).

Life would be so much better if we could split ourselves into a few copies;one for work,one for play,one for social,one for leisure.

The only thing I could say to redeem myself is at least,I'm being honest with myself and those who are around me.

No comments: