Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2 in 1


1) People

Many of my frens are kinda frustrated at my neutrality regarding frenship,some are saying that I shuldn't fren a certain person or I shouldn't get close to a certain clique or worse,I shuldn't trust someone too much cos they are digging my secrets out to be used.

My Say:

Tq for watching my back, I know who to fren or not to ,besides not all my frens are close till I share my secrets,sadly to say,I have trust issues. Only 6 ppl know the real me and each have no connection with one and another.

The other thing is I know roughly each and everyone's closet well,therefore what u tell me is not a new thing.. remember Blair isn't always a fictional character and u don't want me as an enemy.

2) New pathways

Each time,I opened a discussion about what to next after Grad,I'll always hear that ppl are:

1) do MBBS
2) do MSc
3) get married
4) do another degree
5) work

How about doing sumting else,out of the norm that no one would think of doing or even would try to replicate? I know what I want to do de,how about u guys?


1 comment:

Armanique said...

some ppl dun dare to do something out of norm lo.. its beyond their comfort zone