Monday, June 20, 2011

A random thought



While on lunch break,I was thinking what shuld I do after my degree? Work,I have a few places in mind,shuld I go and work at the place I study or try a new field? Research is research no matter what field u pick? Let it molecular or biochem,all fields have their own pros and cons.It depends on u on how far u want to go,Msc or Phd? Assoc. Prof or Emeritus?

The 1st step is always the hardest..rite now, there a few places that I want to do my Msc,thanks to my HOD, my supervisor and frens,namely Perak, K.Terengganu,Arau, Bangi or Cheras.

So much choices to think about,yeah, I'm the sort of person that pre-orders everything; Subway: Today's special,Starbucks: Macchiato or Frap, Mcd: Spicy Mcchicken or GCB or Big Mac.

Sumtimes,I wonder what am I scared of,the 1st step or leaving ppl behind.

On the bright side, I'm not tied down to a singular person which my world rotates,if he asks me to go,I'll go cos the very least,I have a Lighthouse to shine my way home.


No comments: