Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm NOT smart



Seriously,I'm not smart;smart ppl would be those ppl who are like Einstein, Da Vinci and Ibnu Sina. I'm not even in the same league as them, I wasted time going thru the long route, did a lot of unnecessary mistakes. The me today is a product of collective mistakes. SMART PPL DON'T MAKE MISTAKES.

Came to that conclusion while having supper with 2 lengcais last night and a late chat with a bestie. The bestie said that I have changed but I think I'm still the goofy kid who everyone picks last.

Anyway,just trust ur instincts and if the thing that ur doing doesn't bring happiness,just can it and move on.

A nice saying to share: Not all smart ppl are wise

2 comments:

Ash Godiva said...

if you compare yourself with normal people then yes...you're smart

ichimaru akira said...

lolz..still am not smart