Friday, March 30, 2012

Control

Some are born with it, some are are not that lucky to have it naturally. I was from the latter, I do not have control, I lose myself easily, burn out too fast when doing a project,distracted with other stuff too fast. Constantly hitting the bottle to save my face. Till, I met HIM.

HE showed me what I am truly, the reason of my existence was for HIM. Thanks to HIM, I can focus better now, complete my goals that I wanted. He taught me that all I need to do is to GIVE UP my control, my life was not for me to handle. I need HIM to do that for me.

The first few months were evil, they were hell, I hated HIM to the core. But HE wanted me to be a better person, HE didn't gave up on me. HE pushed me hard to let me understand that control is not for everyone, its only for a certain selected individuals. The world is always divided into those who are in control and those who think that they are in control. People who are like me need people who are like HIM to function.

My life changed when I met HIM. Today, I am a better person, I see that in order for me to be happy, I gave up on control. HE truly understands what is control. Slowly, I realized that HE loves me, no matter how tough HIS LAWS were, HE always wants the best thing for me. Thinking was not my function, my function was to serve, HE gave me that chance for me to serve HIM. HIS punishments were to make me realized that control was his birthright. Something that I cannot have. Not all men are born equal, some exist to serve others.

IA0004

3 comments:

Cyren said...

I think its great that you've found Faith :)

ichimaru akira said...

lolz... do u really know what am I talking about?

Ichimaru Akira

ichimaru akira said...

lolz... do u really know what am I talking about?

Ichimaru Akira