Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dating again?

Since my last bf, I have not searching for anyone cos was busy with internship, looking for a job and now my masters which is tough topic, the full title is In-Vivo Anticancer Studies of Ternary Metal Complexes Containing 1, 10-phenanthroline in Mice. (a mouthful no?) Anyway, am happy with the title cos I am doing animal work, the last I check, the pay for ppl doing animal work is quite high. :)

Erm, Do I have time to date? erm, can fit that person into my life kot.. but again I work long hours so if anyone who wants to date me must move in.

I have a few candidates in mind but they are not the one, all have other things in mind.

I am not looking for someone great, just someone average who could be happy with the minimal things that I could offer like dinner at mamak, a movie or 2 every month, spending time on the bed talking shit also who give me good feedback. In short, am not going to be a teacher figure. That's rite, am past dating dumb blondes and divas.

Hopefully, I will not be foreveralone :)

2 comments:

ooi2009 said...

tolong lah , lose some weight first, if not dont expect drones of hotties lining up

Shadow Wind said...

hahaha it will come when it comes = ) I guess!