Saturday, March 10, 2012

To Cling or not to cling?

A: I hate my bf, he is so unclingy...
B: I hate my bf, he is so clingy....


Sumtimes being clingy or not clingy is bad in a relationship. Some might like the fact that the bf is cling; he sms every hour, he meets for dinner,lunch and breakfast,he sticks like a shadow while others like the opposite.

I would term the 1st group, The clingers as dog ppl while the 2nd group,cat ppl. Dog ppl are like dogs; loyal, affectionate, loving just like how a dog would be and would throw tantrums when they don't get the required mandatory hugs,sms,kisses and etc. Cat ppl are just like dog ppl but they can go with their lives without being over smothering or choking the other with love.

As for me, I rather be in between with 60% of cat. Experience have taught me that being 60% cat and 70% dog is the best way for my time management. Yes, I am selfish, I would sacrifice my time with bf to spend time in the lab(siao?).

I would be dotingly loving the partner when he is with me, bed cuddles, talks and hugs would be frequent thing but when I'm away, pls be prepared to have long breaks between the smses, also some lonely nites. Although it may not be much to offer but always believe that once I give my heart, its ur forever.