Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baby will be back

Baby is coming back to Shah Alam for Raya. Yeay,me. Who is Baby u ask? Well,Baby is my step-bro who is currently living in East Malaysia.... Yeah,I know naming ur step-bro baby is silly but what 2 do... He and me go way back...

Rizal isn't happy with this news due the past events but I had to assure him that nothing is going to happen and I'm going to depromote Baby's title down to frens cos I don't want the banana tree to fruit twice... Its not that I bear any grudges or anything, my temper easy come,easy go...

Anyway,at least I'll have a gaming partner for Starcraft 2... just got it this morning,a special thanks to Damien.... Love u...

Really can't play now cos of exams and other things.. Don't u just hate exams... Anyway,to those who have this game,state ur email below and I'll add u if I remember... Why this request? Buy the game and U'll know.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

starcraft 2? omg i want i want




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

nicky05 said...

LEND me the Starcraft 2..pretty pls..XD

ichimaru akira said...

jino: get it at low yatt...

Nicky: cannot... u have to buy it urself... cos the battle net acc requirements