Thursday, August 5, 2010

Caught a bit of Sun

This is the most silliest road trip that I had done. On last Wednesday, I and the lover went to Cherating to catch a sunrise. We started the trip at around 2 plus am,drove up till we reached the beach and left the place at around 12 plus pm.

The trip up was a scary cos normally I only use Plus to go south not east and this trip was the 1st time that I drove up. The roads we meet a few herds of cows on the way so u need to wait for the cows to get off the road before u can proceed.

Anyway,the air at Cherating is clean and clear unlike Lembah Klang's air which heavily polluted. The smell of salt in the air is really sumting. As u watch the sun rise,u can see the villagers start doing their morning chores and the town comes to life.

The food is nice and fresh although its at the road side stalls, the owners were friendly and will chat with u if they got time to spare.

This is the 6th sunrise that I managed to see and each time,it never fails to invoke feelings of awe and in a way,it reminds me that each day is blessing and I should stop to smell the roses once awhile.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

why is it the silliest then?




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot