Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Watching the raindrops fall

Watching the rain drops from my window set a few thoughts in motion,some were about the situations that I went thru in order to get a good results,some were about how easy are the lives of some ppl that I know.

Then, I realised that we really don't know what others are facing in their life,even between best frens, they won't really know what the other is thinking about at times. Let's face it,no matter how good u know a person, the person might still surprise u with some unexpected news or methods of doing things. A person isn't like a drop of rainbow; when sun shines thru a raindrop,we can see the 7 hidden colours not like a person who may still have unknown sides.

Anyway,the probs that I'm facing rite now are related to my uni-mates,sumtimes they can be a real bother especially when they are the sort that when given legs,want thighs. Some are discreet but some are very obvious.

The other prob is I'm a picky person when comes to work,its either I'll give 100% in it or I'll slack in doing it. This will ultimately depend on the type of lecturer that I'm having;the good ones will get good work while the bad ones will get shit.I know it is not a good way of doing things but I have always been a person who will not follow those who don't have deserve my respect.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i agree no one can fully understand another person. even if he understands now, a person can change as well to which we might not aware of...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot