Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Things do change

1st,I would like to wish my muslim readers,happy fasting.

2nd, Rizal is going back to stay with his parents till the 1oth day of Raya due to his new sem's timetable. The stupid timetable states that almost all of his classes are going end around 5pm and we all know how jam the roads will be at that time so its better for him to return to his parents' house so that he'll be in time for break fast.

How do I feel about this? Well,there won't be any more love making sessions at least for the 40 days and the only contact would be thru phone and IM. No more dinners...... Life sucks for me rite now.....

No mood to blog.......

5 comments:

Armanique said...

its only 40 days la hahahha... i guess u're quite an attached kinda guy eh? lol

nicky05 said...

Woah..a challenge...hahaha.. u can get through it..

Ash Godiva said...

Thank You...happy ramadhan to you

ichimaru akira said...

Arman: yeah,i am... its just that I'm used to see him everyday...

Nicky: pray for me

Count: ur welcome

Unknown said...

fasting month does not allow xxx kan? 40 days only la. my record was 2 months haha




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot