Monday, August 30, 2010

BUSY? UR HEAD LAH!

Case 1

I: Hey, have u done ur part for the presentation?

Fren1: Haven't lah, been busy with FYP

I: remember the due date is so& so

Case 2

I: have u submit ur part for the folio?

Fren2: Busy with abstract.. no time yet

I: remember the due date is so&so

Case 3

I: Have u done ur report?

Fren3: Haven't lah... busy with other assignments

I: erm,ok.. but I need it by fri

Case 4

Fren4: WHERE IS UR PART FOR THE POSTER... I DIDN'T GET UR PART YET

I: I had emailed u last saturday.

Fren4: I HAD RECEIVED NOTHING.. EMAIL IT AGAIN

I: ok,I'll email it by 2morrow.

Fren4: EMAIL IT BY 12 PM

I: I'll try...

Fren4: What,try2? EMAIL IT BY THAT TIME.. I HAVE OTHER WORK TO DO


Seriously this fren is going to receive a lashing from me soon.

Btw,Happy Merdeka to those who are truly merdeka.

5 comments:

nicky05 said...

you guys divide the assignment to do?

Aiden said...

This is always the case with group assignments I guess.. Good luck!

And the title of this post reminds me of a classmate. She always says it. Haha

ichimaru akira said...

Nicky: have 2... Its groupwork

A: good luck to u 2... hope u have it easier

Amanda L said...

I guess I know who u mean...faris... =D

Unknown said...

next time double send email if it's urgent ^^




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot