Thursday, September 2, 2010

Arguing is no fun

Last nite, I had Japanese for buka and 2gether with the meal, I had some sake. The reason of taking the sake was weak according to the lover but I was having 2 hectic weeks.

In the 1st week, I was busy with FYP poster design.. The damm Publisher2010 doesn't want to cooperate,drag one box,the another box follow, watermark a section, another section also kena. Lucky, 2 frens helped out; 1 with the layout,the other with designing. My supervisor who was supposed to be on maternity leave came back for a while,adding in the confusion.

When the poster came back from the printers, a few words were missing and a few unexplained empty spaces appeared. STRESS giler. The funny part,the poster's background supposed to be blue but somehow it mutated to purple.

The whole week,I spent reading up my FYP,memorizing major parts only to fumble when the lecturer asked," what statistical test are u going to use to compute ur data?" My reply," T-test kot"... I mean why the KOT appeared.

Last nite, while at the sushi restaurant, the bf shown the disapproving look when I ordered sake when I told him that I'm gonna do it beforehand.

Oh yeah, I forget to add that a few idiots kept ruining my day for the whole 2 weeks (previous post). The subjects for this sem requires a lot of groupwork but some thinks that groupwork is to be done at their own leisure.. very selfish peeps...

Most of the time, I need to bash my fists on the wall to avoid bashing the heads of selected ppl on the wall... so i think its ok for me to indulge.

PS: the bottle that I brought home is just to annoy u....

No comments: