Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Calling MUM up

I was thinking of whether to call Mum up to inform that I'm going to Spore for Raya. I mean how would she react to my call,will she pick it up or would she ignore,would she still accept me into the fold or just be cold to me.. After all,we don't share any common ties anymore since His death.

I: Elo, is this ***** residence?

Mum: Yeah, who is this?

I:erm,its Ichi.. ur late son's Ex

M: Oh elo, I was just finishing doing my work. How are u? Long time didn't hear from u.

I: erm, I'm sorry about that but I was afraid that u won't layan me anymore.

M: don't be stupid.. Why should I not layan u anymore? What is ur fault?

I: I.. I.. I disrespect Him and U by not turning up for the funeral and all.

M: Ichix3, I told u that I was overreacting the other time and I apologized for doing that but we both have parts of Him in our hearts and mind. Just call me up whenever ur free,k?

I: erm,Mum. I'm coming back to Spore for Raya..Erm, Could I go and visit Him...

M: Aiyo,that also u want my permission ah? go loh..but make sure u come and visit me also,k?

I: Sure,thanks Mum..

After the call.

I: Rizal, hug me,can?

Rizal hugs while my flood gates opens.Finally, I'm going to say a proper goodbye to Him.

6 comments:

Armanique said...

*pats* hope its will be a gd closure... hard to forget someone u love dearly...

kidz said...

this really touch the heart...

Ash Godiva said...

awww..thankfully she's fine with it..

Clarisse Teagen said...

I like your journey. . . .
It's not alone :)

Little Dove said...

Hugs Ichi. This will be the closure you needed. Have a safe trip in Singapore.

ichimaru akira said...

Guys:thanks...