Tuesday, September 28, 2010

25/9/2010

Disclaimer:
1st of all,I was having probs with my blog the past few days,it seems that my Gmail acc was having PMS so it affected all of the apps that were linked to my gmail. I am so sori about that.

Last Saturday, I went to Times Square to meet up with Ultraman and Sifu of Flirtation.Yes,folks,we have an Ultraman in KL. I thought it was best to take KTM to Kl instead of driving since there were massive jams everywhere but in spite of the KPIs and whatever, the service still sucks. I wonder what does ON TIME means to the folks in KTM.

I promised Ultraman that I'll be in Times Square by 1.30 but since the delay caused by KTM,I reached there about 2pm. Ultraman and I went to a Teppanyaki place for lunch while waiting for Sifu to come. (Sifu was busy with someone at that time).

During Lunch, We talked about stuff and touched a bit on the past deeds. Btw,Ultraman is manly cute and bit slimmer than in pics. After lunch,I dragged Ultraman to Borders which was a waste of time cos the books were everywhere. Then, I followed Ultraman to do some window shopping. Ultraman was looking for a watch so that he won't be late for anything. Fyi, Ultraman is another member of the Honey club (translation: He ain't single,babe). Ultraman's bf is damm lucky cos even though he was looking for a watch for himself, he thought of buying one for the bf unlike mine who always think of buying plushhies aje.

After a while, we were graced by the Master of Flirtation who brought a cutie with him but unfortunately,the cutie left after a while. We then headed to Old Town to talk cock aka to grill the Sifu. Peeps, the Sifu is so not innocent. He is a PLAYER. Midway, the cutie joined again and he became the innocent bystander and watch as the Sifu became hot and hotter throughout the ordeal. I have never seen anyone turned red so fast and so bright in my life before. I can't grill Ultraman cos was afraid that he might shoot a laser at me.

Anyway,that concluded my Saturday...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that your blog is up and normal back.

Ash Godiva said...

that sifu only face look innocent...muka nampak macam pijak semut tak matiXD

nicky05 said...

HAHAHAHA. (*^____^)

I am innocent la..XD

ichimaru akira said...

CJ: me 2 and thanks for the help.

Ash: lol...

Nicky: ok2,ur innocent

Bravebear said...

LOL! my both gor ah...

Unknown said...

no wonder i heard people claiming me as manly and slim. it comes out from here @.@

anyway nice to meet you la.




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot