Sunday, September 12, 2010

Raya 2010

9/9

The family and I left Shah Alam around 3.30 pm and we reached my grandma's house at Jb 5 mins before Buka. After Buka, I helped around with the last minute preparation such as hanging up the curtains and etc.

The entire family including the extended family started to go to sleep at 2 am,the reason was due to excessive chatting session. ( do work a bit,chat for an hour). The cousins and I slept around 4 am cos we're busy buying up cities. I do wonder why Montreal is so valuable in Monopoly (World edition).

10/9

Woke up at around 6 am, then need to take number to use the bathroom. The aunt still haven't upgraded the 3rd bathroom with a shower head so only 2 bathrooms were available to be used by 30 persons...

After the Raya prayers, the entire family gathered for the Majlis bersalaman which took another 2 hours to finish. Seriously, everyone is a diva.... I still get duit raya :)

At around 11 plus,we left JB and headed to Singapore,reached my Uncle's place at around 12 plus... At around 1 pm, I headed to the Chinese Cemetery at JLN Bahar to say my goodbyes to Him. I also met up with Mum at Jurong Point for lunch.

I went back to my Uncle's place at around 3 pm when I found that my dad decided to head back to JB at around midnite due to my Mak Long's insistence. Therefore, I couldn't meet up with Arman and some of my Sporean frens.

On a personal note, Spore had changed a lot,they are building another set of MRT lines to ease up the congestion and Jurong Point doesn't look the same as 5 (?) yrs ago...

11/9

I went to the newly opened Terbau City mall with the cosuins to watch Resident Evil : Afterlife. The movie has wonderful graphics but somehow the bomb explosion reminded me of Naruto's Rasegan. Pls do watch it in 3D.

On yeah,the JB boys are damm cute.. I definitely am pining for Chinese Sausages...

We left JB at around 11 pm. We were supposed to go to Pontian and Batu Pahat to visit the relatives but since they came to JB,we canceled the trip. Reached home at around 1 am. Am still recuperating from the fatigue of eating and moving around.

1 comment:

Armanique said...

seems like u had fun :) mine was a bore thou lol... and i had to work on weekends!!