Monday, September 6, 2010

2nd Major Quarrel

When 2 strong personalities come 2gether,confirm there will be some friction between them and sumtimes the friction will give sparks which under proper conditions will cause fire.

It all started with a innocent cup of Sake which was to release some tension in my system which was disapproved by Rizal who merajuk the whole nite and the next day.FYI: I'm a drinker but mostly I stick to wines. Yes,I know what mth it is but a drink is a drink.

Then,the next nite,Rizal invites his Ex for Buka. I was ok with the whole thing until the Ex sat beside Rizal and me opposite Rizal. Elo, I'm the bf not u... My anger was peaked when the Ex started to feed Rizal his food and starts to touch him here and there. I HATE WHEN SOMEONE ELSE TOUCH MY BF,HE IS MINE NOT URS. To top it up, Ex starts to cut me out of their conversation. I left the place before I start to want to embed the Ex's head into the table top.

After an hour, Rizal msged asking what was the prob. So I told him and guess what, Rizal said O OVERREACTED. Overreacted, my foot. So I went to bed angry.

On Friday, I didn't reply to Rizal's msgs as I was busy cleaning,preparing for presentation and what nots.At nite, I got a sms from him saying that I was sulking for no reason and somehow after 50 sms, we both misinterpreted each other's intentions.

On Saturday, after Neuropham class and after getting a few tips from Mark,I went to his house and reconciled with a plushy and his fav.food which is Secret Recipe's Choco Cheese Cake and Baskin Robins' Vanilla ice cream.

The lessons that we both learned are never to argue while texting and not to contact dumb Exs who wants to break our relationship.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that everything is ok now. Sometimes, it's good to have some friction and quarrels in a relationship because only then it will make the relationship matured and stronger.

Bravebear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bravebear said...

sometimes I wish I was psychic... can mind read...

Armanique said...

Great that its being resolved. Well agreed with CJ :)

Mark said...

Woh...I actually helped? =P

Anyways, glad things worked out.

nicky05 said...

woah~~ if i shake his hand, would i get laser eyes stare?..:P

Pike-chan said...

I'm glad things are sorted... now both of you have better understandings already ?

ichimaru akira said...

Guys:thanks

CJ and Arman: so true

Bear: hahahaha,same here

Mark: lol...so modest

ichimaru akira said...

Nicky: shake hand ok, but if u touch other parts,I will fry u

Pikey: To understand sumone,u'll need an eternity

Ash Godiva said...

what a relief...thankfully you guys doing fine now...if i were u i might vodoo that ex if needed*evil grin*

ichimaru akira said...

ash: am not overruling that option