Friday, December 10, 2010

The butterfly is here again

Taking a risk can be fruitful and sumtimes the results can be satisfying. It seems that I have been meeting a lot of Cancer guys lately;Mr C,Mr T,Mr S,Mr Q.

All of them are really wonderful ppl. We sorta clicked during the 1st meet except for Mr Q,he is a boring fellow,keeps talking about politics every now and then. Anyway,I think I have found the perfect zodiac for me;he must be born under the Sign of the Crab. (talking cock here)

Out of the 3 guys that I enjoyed their company,only 2 are definitely keepers. One younger than me and the other is older,erm in fact he's is 10 yrs my senior.

I'm still deciding about where to go from here,both needs me to sacrifice sumting but isn't Love all about sacrificing sumting.

Ps: if the persons that I mentioned read this, don't worry much. Age,shape and size are not the important variables in my equation.

3 comments:

nicky05 said...

Mr.Q smart guy..

Pike-chan said...

Hhmmmm.... Maybe I'm a different crab

ichimaru akira said...

Nicky: Want his no?

Pikey: erm,maybe