Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lone ranger

I know I have blogged about this before (click here). Anyway,recent incidents that had happened in the past few weeks prompted a re-visit.

Being an individual who despises herd mentality isn't beneficial during Uni-life,ppl can say things about u and u won't notice it until somone tells u what's happening. Sumtimes even if u meant to say good things somehow ur words will be twisted,dissected and changed by few individuals who don't know u well.

For an instance, "I went to Pavilion with that girl's Bf" will become "I went to a hotel near Pavilion with that girl's Bf to have sex". Surprise? Don't be.. The herd takes account of ur level of relationship with that guy plus ur sexuality. I hate to say this over and over but my SEXUALITY does NOT dictate my PERSONALITY.

Why do I hate being in a herd so much when it does nothing but creates trouble for me. FYI,this is not the 1st time that ppl made me to be mad and depressed. Just face it, I have never like someone for what they are,always for who they are,never inspired to be in the limelight,always wishing to be a nobody.

So what solution do I have to solve this,the easiest of them all is to stop talking and stop them from entering my inner sanctum (yeah,my frenlist have shrunken again).

Sigh, I always thought that this kind of probs will only appear in the GAY World but its really funny that straight ppl and us have so much similarities.

3 comments:

Clayden L. said...

know what, sometimes if it happens only once, then it might be their problem. but if it happens twice, you might want to look into why it happened again. the problem might actually be yourself.

Armanique said...

i guess ppl just wanna have gossips to talk about. To me, the more u dwell it, the worst it gets. My advise, ignore, it will stop eventually.

ichimaru akira said...

Clay: so u mean Lightning never strike 2x?

Arman: that's the prob..if everyone mind their own business,the world would be a nice place to stay in