Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Misinterpretation

Don't u just hate it when ppl missed interpret ur words, sumtimes u want to say good stuff,don't want to hurt their feelings directly or indirectly but somehow the words that the other person hears brings negative thoughts/meanings to them directly or indirectly. Then they start to sulk/avoid u.Then u start to wonder why they do that and when u realized that it was because of the words u said had hurt them and finally u felt double dosage of the pain due to u hurt their feelings indirectly and their silence treatment afterwards.

For example,the above happened in my Hemato class.Below is the scenario:

Girl A: Ms,we want to combine the one hour class with the 2 hour class,can anot?
Ms: Who disagrees with the idea?
Me: I. I have class after this ( a white lie)

After Class

Fren: where are u going?
Me: home

Girl A overheard the conversation.

Girl A: say got class?
Me: erm,sori but I really cannot tahan 3 hrs of Hemato. I guess I'm not smart like u guys.

Girl A walks away and joins her frens and talk with them in Tamil loudly. (Big mistake,I was a Sporean therefore I understand Mandarin and Tamil). The conclusion of their discussion was that I'm a selfish prick.

Today at lab

Me: Hi,can u pass me the plasticine.Tq
Girl A: donno where the plasticine is

In reality,the plasticine was near her and she used it right before me.

Me: (shakes head and took the plasticine)

Yeah,I know,its hard to comprehend that this happens at an Uni. :(

1 comment:

Ash Godiva said...

hey,in uni there's lot of people like that,the sad thing is...they lack 'spiritual intellect',they only focused whatever in the books and notes

~Count Ash~