Wednesday, December 1, 2010

SHUT UP

Before I ranting,I have to say that I love to whine and bitch about things but I have never made bitching my full time occupation. Sori but I do have to let out some steam.

SHUT UP
Everything u wanna complain
This and that
I really don't understand why u complain
especially about the state of things
Raining complain, Hot sun complain

If u don't like
change
Go and stay in the Sahara,there is limited rain there
x suke
Go and stay in Washington,over there it rains almost everyday

U stress,U complain
Then u make everyone stress
cos of u

Ur a good person so be a good person
No one owes u anything and so do u

Like I said x suke,change
complaining all the time
won't make the prob go away

LASTADVICESHUTUP

2 comments:

Pike-chan said...

maybe that person doing it because like to whine and bitch too...

Armanique said...

i think its the taurus thingy... i too don't like whiners