Monday, December 27, 2010

Reflections (2010)

4 more days till we say Hi to 2011, a brand new year to look ahead to,full with new hopes,dreams and aspirations.

Christmas was a lively event as my Aunt from Spore came down and spent the weekend showing them around while trying to finish up my lab reports and whatnot, thesis is a still a pending matter, approval for internship application is also in the pending bin.

I found LOVE,lost it,found it again,lost it again and now I'm in LOVE. Each love story that I created has never the same plot nor ending and somehow LOVE have taught me a lesson about who I am,what I seek and what I don't need in life.

Friendship is sumting that is never lacking in my life,Love may come and go but FRIENDSHIP always stays with u. I had a fall out with a good fren and managed to patch things back,now the both of us realized our tolerance levels for each other. I also found a few new frens who I care for and hope that our friendship would continue to grow strong. The act of calling strangers as friends is a big thing for me cos I rarely extend my hand in the name of frenship and once I give u my hand,I would never let go. Even though, I am not always there for u, somehow I believe that my feelings would reach u.

Lastly, I would like to thank,u, MY READERS for giving me support and being kind enuff to read my ramblings of my Ups and Downs,my crazy moments,my sad moments and my happy ones.

Therefore let's greet 2011 with arms wide open and continue to spread Wisdom,Kindness and Love to others.

1 comment:

nicky05 said...

Happy New Year in advance and stay health for better and for worst.