Sunday, December 19, 2010

Gay or straight

Before I start rambling, a special round of an applause to our brethren in the States,they finally got the DADT Act repealed as a Xmas present,finally joining the Army is fashionable. Let's work hard and make GAY MARRIAGE a reality.


Went to Damansara Perdana for the monthly dental trip. After getting torture by the dentist,I went to The Curve to get a huge dosage of Chinese Boy Eye-Candies. I finally noticed that The Curve is a popular place for the Gay Community. (Turn left,Macho Mary,turn right, Twinky Tina).

While waiting for the Sifu to come, I saw noticed that some straight guys dress up like gay ppl,low V neck collars,tight t-shirts and I think I saw an outline of a thong on a guy who is snogging his gf. (Bi perhaps).

I think its a trend for straight ppl dressing up/acting gay,perhaps they are desperate for attention. Some of them even use the terms like "nok" and "mak" in their conversations. Erm..perhaps,deep down,there is a little girl screaming to get out.

Maybe one of the Sifus could enlighten us on this subject?

Ps: yeah,I know that I'm so last century on the updates

2 comments:

Scribbler said...

I'm no sifu (duh) I felt like they wanted to look fashionable and surrounded by women perhaps...=)

nicky05 said...

If you walk around Ikano, you will see tones there too..haha