Monday, May 16, 2011

1/2 day off



On last Tuesday

Me: Ms,can I take half day off on Monday cos I need to collect my exam results?
Supervisor: smiles2

On last Friday

Me: erm,how about the half day off on Monday? it is approved?
Supervisor: Kan saya dah kata ok...

Taking half day off is heaven especially when ur sleep deprived,sumtimes its nice to go back when the roads are empty and ur not cursing every 10 mins cos of a jerk cuts ur line ungracefully.

Unfortunately for today,my half day is spent on arguing with the exam dept.

Me: so we have to activate Id in campus and go home to see the results?

Clerk: yeah

Me: so if I got probs in viewing my results,I have to take another half day?

Clerk: yeah

Me: Kan senang kalo kasi kita activate and collect results at the same venue or just let us view at home without going campus to activate Id? Mcmmane dgn budak2 yg buat Li kat luar lembah klang?

Clerk: erm,itu policy.

Me: mengapa x terangkan policy tu jelas2 kat homepage..kan senang.. x membebankan pelajar..

It seems that my uni and the govt have the similar way of thinking thing thru.

No comments: