Monday, May 2, 2011

26 yrs old de



Its true when they say that age is just a number; I feel no different from the me of 25, still the same guy,making the same decisions,making the same mistakes and feeling the same pain. The only difference is the ppl who I am with now,the past year made me realized that lessons can came from many shapes and sizes,sumtimes strangers can be better frens than old pals.

Some may admire the way that I handle my identity or how I settle stuff.. (this part I donnoe whether its true or what). But actually,inside,I myself donnoe whether what I'm doing is right or wrong.

Anyway,it seems that my wish this year is the same as last which is:

1) to find a bf
2) to stay true to myself
3) to graduate
4) to spend time with frens let it be a yamcha session or an outing
5) to believe that when a door closes,another will open


3 comments:

Mr ET said...

Happy b'day!! Is it on 1st of May or 2nd??? but now is 3rd liao....

Wow! You are 26 also?!! hahaha, well anyway, wish u all wishes comes true. Just realized, I am 1 week older than you!! Ahahahahaha

en_me said...

hepi besday tewww.. ehehe

Armanique said...

Happy bday to u :) Don't worry too much, I'll pray that your wish wld come true!