Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Introductions


Every time,when u go on a first date,the main topic is introduction.Even if u had exchanged ur personal info during the flirting period,u still need to re-introduce urself. Things get more intimate during the date,the most important thing is u'll get to know if that person is sincere and u'll also know if ur successful enuff to start round 2.

Normal questions will be:

1) what are u working as?
2) what are u looking for?
3) pls give a short intro?
4) why are u keen to be in a relationship?
5) why ur past relationship failed?

and etc...

It seems that question 3 is always hard for me; I'm a loner who loves company,prefers doing things alone while working in a group,am a control-freak, a bottom who loves to be in power and afraid to decide on things at the same time,thinks that techno is stupid,rock is the only music that is worth listening to,pop is dead,anime is not cartoon,non-readers shuld be burned,a liar who cannot lie,thinks that his frens deserve to know the truth about himself,hates dating ppl from his own race and runs away from probs.

Guess what my date who is a psychiatrist said to me?

UR MENTAL. I COULD AT LEAST NAME 3-4 DISEASES THAT UR AFFLICTED WITH. PLS MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THIS FREN OF MINE WHEN UR FREE.






3 comments:

Lucifer said...

wow u dated a gay psychiatrist?

haha. that was rude of him. u must have called him fat or old or something.

chaiminhuei said...

Was he just joking? I'm a psychology graduate but I don't tell people anything like that...

ichimaru akira said...

Lucifer: he is an old guy but rich.. I don't insult those who buy my food

Chaiminhuei: not that sure of his intentions cos he was being very2 serious